Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week 34: At home!

Hi sweetie pie :)

We just got home a little while ago. I had to go back into work to finish some things. When I got home from work earlier today your Daddy and I went for walk. It was so nice out today sweetie. We went to the park across the street and a little kid who was about 7 years old looked at us and said, "I think the two of you make a lovely couple." Aww! That almost beats the drunk man who we passed on the street on our second date as he was staggering home who said he knew that we were in love.

It was nice to get out and on our walk back home I asked your Daddy if he would breastfeed you if he could. He said he would. That's a nice Daddy.

Your Daddy just made pancakes so I'm going to eat some and hang out with him and Eduardo. Love you O!

-Mommie