Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Week 33: Spring Day!

Good morning sweetie pie :)

Guess what? Mommie has the day off! It's Spring Break at my college and staff get to take a day off during the week, a Spring Day. Yay! I dropped your Daddy off at work about an hour ago and then I came home, had breakfast and am now lounging on our futon with Eduardo watching the Today Show. I have to get ready in a little bit because I have an appointment for another prenatal massage. Because the massage is considered therapeutic, it's covered by my health insurance. That makes me very happy.

Mommie has been having a kind of rough last couple of days. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything I have to do and with your impending birth. You're coming in only 50 days! I've also been extremely busy at work which makes me tired and then I've not been sleeping very well because I can't get comfortable. Sometimes I just start crying for no apparent reason...it's crazy. Luckily your Daddy comforts me and makes me feel better. You have the greatest Daddy ever little O.


Doesn't Eduardo look cute wearing your clothes?

Love you sweetie!

-Mommie
(33 weeks, 1 day)