Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 31: New week, New Attitude

Hi O,

It's your Daddy, I'm at home relaxing today. No I'm not sick, but rather I decided to miss work before I got a "real job" where I might not be able to do so. Yesterday your Mommy and I went to my parent's family home, after attending my little sister Krysten's confirmation. It was nice to see family I hadn't seen for some time, like my Titi Carmen, Tio Angel, and my cousins Eric and David. Your Mommy wasn't feeling too well at my parent's home, likely because the church was kinda hot.

Today I woke up and decided I would catch up on a bunch of things I haven't done that I've been meaning to. So after dropping off your Mommy at work, I went shopping, went to the library, went to the post office, did some laundry, made an appointment to bring my car to the dealer, went to the gym and after running on the treadmill I shot around a little (basketball). Funny how time flies when you are relaxing, yet when you are at work, at least most fo the time it seems like time moves at a slower pace. Maybe I just can't wait to see your Mommy again.

Speaking of your Mommy, while she wasn't feeling too well yesterday, she is doing much better with her cold, although you wouldn't know it from last night when she had a rough nite. O I can't wait to see you! I'm so excited to be a father, and to raise a child with your Mommy.

Love you.

Pa
(31 weeks, 6 days)