Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week 33: Awake & working

Good morning little O! :)

You are already awake but I think you slept a little bit last night because I didn't feel you moving around as much or maybe I'm just getting used to it now? Hope you're still comfy in there, it's going to get even tighter in the next few weeks sweetie.

I got up around 7am this morning because your Daddy was getting ready to take our car into the dealership. It needs to have its 30,000 mile check up and get its tires aligned and oil changed. Daddy wants to get it all done before you're here. So he's doing that in Springfield right now, Mommie was too tired to go with him. Once he left I couldn't sleep though so I woke up and starting working on the minutes from the last Human Rights Commission meeting that I needed to type up. I think this month's meeting might be my last meeting for a while because once you're around I think I'll be too busy to make the commitment.

I think I'm going to start packing my hospital bag soon. It makes me really excited to think about and I'd rather have it done and sitting in the car so we're prepared. We have to get your Daddy some swimming trunks so he can join me in the tub. I want him to wear Speedos but I think he'd rather wear shorts, we'll see. :)

Love you sweetie!

-Mommie
(33 weeks, 4 days)