Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week 31: 65 days to go!

It seems like just yesterday it was over 100 days. Time does fly. Hi O, it's Daddy, I'm at work and thinking about you like always. It is sooo cold outside, but I'm sure you don't feel it. Last night it started getting chilly and I put the heat up a bit so I wouldn't feel cold at night, but woke up and heat was lower than I had put it. Ghosts you ask? No, just your Mommy, you see I think you're her little generator so she stays warmer than I normally do, so she gets up and puts the heat down that I put up. I don't mind though because I'd rather her feel more confortable anyhow.

Did I tell you I love playing basketball O? Ya played in high school and coached my little sister and her 7/8th grade town travel team. You know I'd like to volunteer coaching again but right now isn't the best time, hardly have time to shoot around myself. You should see how our apartment is coming along O, I'm getting rid of stuff all the time to make room for your clothes, toys, etc... By the time you join your Mommy and I things should be all set in the apartment. Hope you like it O. Love you.

Pa