Monday, December 18, 2006

Week 19: Titi Jomaira!

Guest Post from Titi Jomaira:

Dear Octorisa,

Hello baby! I felt it was about time that I write in your journal. First let me tell you that I am VERY excited about your arrival. Your parents and everyone else is very excited as well. Your mom (my sister) lets everyone know she is pregnant by saying "I don't know if you know this, but I'm carrying a child" after everything. I've heard that about 50 times. She never lets you forget it! And she always is keeping us up to date on what fruit or vegetable you resemble.

Your dad is a wonderful person and I am glad that the both of them found one another. You are coming into a very loving family. In August, I will be babysitting you while the folks are working and I can't wait! We'll do a lot of fun things together.

Now that I'm out of school, I'll have plenty of time to write to you! Give mommie a few kicks :)

See you soon.


Love,

Titi Jomaira