Sunday, December 17, 2006

Week 19: Auntie Lisa!

Guest Post from Auntie Lisa:

Hello Baby Octorisa!

I am Lisa and I am your Auntie... I am married to your Uncle Jonathan and am the mother of your two cousins, Yasmin and Jalil. We are all excited about you and can't wait to meet you! I know that when you come into this world you will be cherished and love, especially because you are blessed with two wonderful parents and family who adore you.

Baby O, as your mommie and papi call you, it is a new thing for me to be an Auntie, however, I am looking forward to becoming one. I hope you will be around your cousins, uncle, and I a lot, so that I can get the practice that I need to be a GREAT Aunt. I am here for ya O... Always. So don't forget it. Whatever you need, I am here. For mommy and daddy as well. I just wanted to introduce myself to you and I will write again, so, in the mean time, keep growing and be safe.

I can't wait to meet you :)

Lots of Love,
Auntie Lisa