Friday, December 15, 2006

Week 19: Predictions

Someone on the baby boards I'm on posted a link to Madame Zaritska, a psychic who will predict your birth experience.

Here is what I got:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.

3 hour labor does not sound bad at all. I've been having nightmares that the baby will be 12 pounds so 7 pounds sounds good as well. We'll see how much of it comes true. :)