Saturday, December 9, 2006

Week 18: Lela Carmen!

Guest post from Lela Carmen:

Good morning Little One,

So how are you doing? All warm and comfortable inside mommie's belly? I hope you slept well last night.

I just wanted to start the morning by letting you know I was thinking about you. I have also been praying for your happy and healthy arrival. I pray often about you, and those I love, because I believe God answers prayers.

This is a very exciting season. We celebrate Christmas, the birth of baby Jesus. Babies are very special-they bring such joy to everyone. So when you get ready to greet the world, sometime in May, you will see a lot of smiles, grins, and tears of joy. Some of us may want to hold you, cuddle you and smell you and there will be a lot of oohs and ahhs, in other words, your arrival will be a big celebration. But no one will be more excited, and just in a daze, then your mommie and daddy.

So Little One you are loved, loved, loved!

Two families are coming together The Fernandez Family and the Rincon Family and both households have some commonalities - among these- that some Spanish is spoken at home. So let me offer my farewell blessing to you in Spanish. Querido bebito, que Dios te cuide a ti y a tu mami y papi. Que te sigas desarrollando saludabelmente.

Te quiero mucho,
Lela Carmen


Lela Carmen, Titi Jomaira, Mommie
(18 weeks, 4 days)