Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week 29: Walks

Hi little O. :)

Something amazing is happening right now...your Daddy is taking a nap! We were reading in bed and I looked over and Daddy was asleep with his book opened and his glasses still on. So so cute. It's too hot in our bedroom for me so I'm out in the living room where it's a little cooler.

Your Daddy and I went on a walk yesterday. We walked all the way to the library which is far for Mommie. I can't walk very fast and I get out of breath if the ground is not flat but I know it's good for us to go for walks. I was looking for a specific book at the library but it was out so your Daddy got a book about fatherhood and I got a bunch of books about childbirth. I also got a Baby Einstein book that talks about different things that we should do to stimulate your brain and senses. You will apparently love mirrors and rattles. We'll see...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Fernandez familia in a few days. They're always fun to be around, I can't wait for you to meet them.

Love you sweet pea!

-Mommie
(29 weeks, 1 day)