Saturday, February 17, 2007

Week 28: We love Saturdays

Hi sweet pea :)

We got to sleep in this morning...Mommie & Daddy didn't wake up until 8am! Crazyness.

We just had breakfast. I made two egg and cheese sandwiches. One for Daddy and one for me. The problem is that the only thing I ever want to eat for breakfast these days (or for any other meal for that matter) is Cream of Wheat. Yes, Cream of Wheat.


yummie goodness!

I don't know what they put in that little red box but I crave it all the time. I was reading on the side of the box that it's a good nutritious meal for infants and toddlers so maybe you really like it too? I have Cream of Wheat at least once a day now, sometimes two or three. It's delish. I can't get enough of it. So I ate half of my sandwich this morning and then quickly made some Cream of Wheat. I feel so much better now. Other things that your Mommie really likes right now:
  • Pineapple, mangoes, kiwi, and oranges
  • Care Bear Fruit Snacks (only Care Bear...I don't like Hello Kitty or Monsters, Inc.)
  • Hot chocolate with whipped cream
  • Orange juice with calcium and no pulp
  • Extra sharp cheddar cheese (white)
  • Cheese puffs
And that's about it. Oh man I hope you're getting enough vitamins and all that. You'll notice that my prenatal vitamin wasn't on the list of things I really like but I've been taking it so hopefully that will counter balance the stuff I'm eating.

We have childbirth class in a few hours but your Daddy is going to go get his hair cut before class. Yes, your Daddy is taming his hair a little bit. We'll post before and after pictures later.

Love you!

-Mommie
(28 weeks, 4 days)