Thursday, February 15, 2007

Week 28: The day after

Yesterday, a snow day where Mommy and I didn't have to work was nice, today started off differently...I woke up at 6 am and looked outside to see our car buried in snow. It took me almost 30 minutes to shovel the snow around and on top of the car! Thankfully, your Mommy was nice enough to make me lunch because the shoveling took so long I just made it to work on time! Now my back is a little sore and today at work has been crazy, at least the work day has gone by quicker than normal. Kinda sad I likely won't go with Mommy to the gym after work because want to make sure my back doesn't get more sore. Anyways, tomorrow is Friday and can't wait for the weekend! We got our parent classes to attend where I hope to learn important things to help raise you, and help Mommy have you to begin with. I can't believe you are joining us sooo soon! Love you O (had to call you O one time in post, habit).

Pa