Monday, January 29, 2007

Week 25: Birthdays and things

Good morning sweetie :)

I'm at work a little early today so I thought I would write to you. Your Daddy and I drove in together to work today because he works in the same town as me, about 10 minutes away. We had a fun day yesterday. We decided on Saturday night that we were going to skip Hypnobirthing class on Sunday morning. Yes, skip! We're bad parents but we didn't think it was going to be that good of a class and we had lots of things to do so we didn't go. I hope we learned enough in the first two classes to help us out a little bit. Instead of going to class, we slept in a little bit and Daddy got his clothes ready for work and Mommie slept some more and then we went grocery shopping. We take a really long time grocery shopping, it's kind of crazy. Daddy always gets a free cookie from the bakery when we go though so he's happy. After getting home we put everything away and I made breakfast and then we went to Abuelito Jorgensen and Abuelita Mayela's house to celebrate Titi Lucy's birthday!


Titi Lucy blowing out her candles

Abuelita Mayela made yummie food and Tio Toti made a really delicious cake for his sister. We got to see all your Titis and Tio too. Titi Lucy's lovie Ray who lives in Queens was also in attendance. After lunch we played a few rounds of Rumy and Titi Tatiana won. It was getting late for Daddy and I so we left around 6:30 to go back home. We drove on the highway for a bit but then decided to take Route 9 home which took longer but it was prettier. This week is a busy week at work so I better go. I love you sweetie!

-Mommie
(25 weeks, 6 days)