Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Week 22: Auntie Lisa!

Guest Post from Auntie Lisa:

Happy New Year Baby O! This is the year you will bless us with your presence and become an addition to many families. I hear that you are growing well and moving a lot. Yasmin and Jalil can not wait to meet you. They are so excited for a little one to play with. I know that you guys will be great cousins. Family is very important and I will make sure that you guys will realize how important it is to love and get along with one another. Enjoy your time in mommie's belly because once you come out, you won't have a moment alone. LOL

Also, Baby O, your uncle and I went to your new home, and it was nice and cozy. It is a great place for you. I am sure that you will love it. I have to get going little one but I will chat wit cha soon :)

Be safe and keep growing,
Auntie Lisa