Monday, January 8, 2007

Week 22: Yummie

Hi O. :)

You're kicking a lot right at this moment. My belly shakes when you kick hard. It's so cute, you're so strong already.

I finished reading Belly Laughs tonight while I was in the bathtub. I really liked it. Once again it made me feel like I wasn't so crazy. Maybe I'm not so crazy afterall? Speaking of crazy...

I am in love. With something other than your Daddy. Its name is: Warm Delights. Just the name alone is good but...Warm Delights by Betty Crocker, Molten Chocolate Cake flavor?? You are amazing! It's kind of like a brownie made in an Easy Bake oven. The whole thing takes 1 minute and 15 seconds in the microwave. Yes, that's one minute and some change but it's microwaved at a high heat. It comes out all gooey and yummie and I don't even like chocolate that much but I love this! I usually look for partially hydrogenated oils (trans fats) on any processed foods I buy but I knew this would be a futile attempt and I still haven't and won't ever look at the ingredients list.
Thank you, Betty!


I think it's going to be an early night for your Mommie tonight. Last night, after the 3 hour nap, for some reason I couldn't get to bed. Your Daddy started getting sleepy around midnight but as we layed in bed all I could think about was eating a grilled cheese sandwich. So your Daddy got up with me and waited until I ate my sandwich and then we went back to bed with me. Your poor Daddy...Mommie wasn't always this way. :)

I love you sweet pea.
-Mommie
(22 weeks, 6 days)