Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 24: You have a new friend!

Hi sweetie :)

My boss Mia gave birth to a baby boy this morning! He is 7 pounds and 21 inches and healthy. I miss Mia already. It was nice to have another first time pregnant mommie in the cubicle next to me but now you have a new friend, O! He's only going to be 3-4 months older than you so we can all hang out and do things together. I hope we'll get to meet him soon. Incidentally, Mia gave birth at Cooley and she said the nurses were great and she was able to have a completely natural birth. She asked for an epidural many times but the nurses suggested other things like a warm bath and the birthing ball. That makes me reconsider Cooley. Ahh..decisions, decisions!

It's time for bed for Mommie which probably means that it's wakey time for you. Have a lovely night my lovie.

-Mommie
(24 weeks, 6 days)