Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week 37: no more building stuff!

A few nights ago I put together a glider for your Mommy and with the completion of that your Mommy and I are done building stuff for you, that is for you before you join us! I'm sure over your lifetime I'll have to build who knows how many things for you, but that's ok. All told your Mommy and I have built a changing table, a glider and ottoman, a swing, a bassinet, and a tv stand. We've bought and returned who knows how many things, and still have more stuff to buy and return more stuff to prep for O.

Today was pretty nice! For starters it was so beautiful outside today. It was warm, sunny, but no humidity at all. If only every day could be like today. I had woke up late (8 am), and can't for the life of me remember what your Mommy and I did for several hours but it couldn't have been bad otherwise I'm sure we'd remember! Anyways, then we went to Look Park, and it was so nice O. I think you'll love going there, so we got a season pass to hopefully go there a lot with you over the summer. I'm hoping to do a birthday party for me next week there and have both families get together again. My birthday isn't for two weeks but if we wait until then to celebrate you might be celebrating with us! O I'm turning 29! Your Mommy doesn't let me forget I'm almost 30. But guess what? I wouldn't mind being 30. As a matter of fact it might be nice, make me more mature, ok maybe I'm rationalizing.

Anyways, then we went to this nice place to eat, Cafe Evolution, and had some yummy food! The place was nice, the food is healthy too, it's the home of the Oh Sweet Mamas Vegan Bakery and there were people playing live music. I had some pancakes, which lately I can't get enough of, some home fries and your Mommy had some chili. Then I couldn't help myself so got a cookie. I tell you vegan cookies are so great. After eating we got more stuff for you, or in preparation for you, and went home to take a nap. After many hours later, we went food shopping and then your Mommy made us some yummy dinner, pasta with pesto and and some pecan swirl bread.

We're getting our hospital bags ready tonight which is both exciting and scary! But your Mommy has been talking about doing this forever so it's nice to get it done. Got to run and clean more around the apartment now, chat later.

Pa