Monday, April 16, 2007

Week 36: Busy Busy

Good morning sweet pea :)

I have been feeling you a lot lately. Sometimes I have to hold on to something because it feels so uncomfortable. I keep thinking that if this is about 1/100th of what it's going to feel like in labor then I feel really bad for your Daddy. :)

We're still getting stuff done for you sweetie. We were supposed to get your car seat installed today by the Northampton Fire Department but because of the flooding yesterday they won't have time to do it today. I think we're just going to try to do it ourselves for now until we can get someone to look at it. So don't come out yet...we want to make sure we have it right!

Yesterday after having a yummie brunch at Esselon Cafe during the snow/sleet blizzard...

we headed back to our favorite store it seems, BabiesRUs. We had to get sheets for your bassinet that we built the other day. Here is Eduardo testing out the bassinet:


Then we went to go get some things for my hospital bag which I'm still not done with yet. I now have Gatorade and Care Bear Fruit Snacks for my bag though which is good.

Your Daddy and I were so tired when we got home. It had been a long day so we relaxed a little bit. Daddy fell asleep while playing Xbox, sitting up with the controller in his hands. It was so cute. This weekend we also separated your clothes by size so we could put away any clothes that are for 3 months or older. You have so much clothes sweetie!! Almost all of it is used (yay!) and most of it was given to you. I have only bought you two new things...I just couldn't resist. Here is one of them:

Eduardo in a bear suit. I want this to be your take home outfit from the hospital but Daddy thinks it might be too big.


Bed full of your clothes! (before)


(After) - everything put away

Daddy has the day off from work today for Patriot's Day. It's a Massachusetts holiday so I don't know much about it, maybe he can explain. I, on the other hand, am at work trying to clean up my space so it's not a mess while I'm out on leave with you. Love you sweetie!

-Mommie
(36 weeks, 6 days)