Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Week 35: Happy Cumplesemana!

Good morning O :)

Happy 35th week birthday!!!

Okay, I know I've said this a lot but I can't believe you're already 35 weeks. It feels like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant. Crazyness!

I've been talking with you lately about labor and about all the hard work you'll have to do. You have 5 weeks to get ready sweetie. I know you can do it!

According to Parenting Magazine, there's an excellent chance that you will have no complications if born at 35 weeks or later. You're 5 ½ pounds now and are nearly your full birth length at more than 20 inches. Your skull is still fairly soft and isn't yet completely fused so you can squeeze through the birth canal. Your kidneys are fully developed now, and your liver can process some waste products. Most of your basic physical development is now complete — you'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

I don't know how you're going to put on weight because I don't feel like I can stretch anymore but I guess I can. I can't wait to meet you sweetie. Your Daddy and I are going to take you to the park a lot and read to you and make you laugh with our crazyness.

What you look like inside of Mommie right now:

What Mommie looks like this week:


I have to work now but I love you sweetie!