Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Week 35: Uncle Jonathan!

Guest Post from Uncle Jonathan:

Well, the time is drawing near so I have decided to put my 2 cents in on this blog. First of all I am very proud of your Mommy. She has a very kind heart so I'm sure she will be a great mom to you. She may be too nice and spoil you but that is another subject for another day. I don't really know your Dad too well but I'm sure he will be a fine father. At least his taste in women is better than his taste in sports teams (Let's go Mets!!!).

I am looking forward to seeing you. You are going to make me an uncle for the first time. I think my job is to buy you Jordans and take you away for a day so your parents can have a break. I'll bring you to my house where you can play with your cousins.

We are getting ready for your shower. There should be a lot of people there to help support your Mom and Dad. Your parents will have a ton of pictures that they will share with you when you get older.

I would like to share a few words of wisdom. You can listen to them or ignore them, its totally up to you. Listen to your parents. They really are looking out for your best interests. As you grow on this Earth don't believe everything you hear. Just because 99 out of 100 people say something doesn't make it correct. Study and let truth take you where it may. Gaining knowledge is a humbling experience, it will make you question what you think is true. But in the end the truth will set you free.

Love you!!!

-Uncle Jonathan
(35 weeks, 0 days)