Saturday, April 7, 2007

Week 35: Good morning

Good morning little O! :)

You just fell asleep. You've been up all night, tossing and turning. Around 3 this morning you also had a case of the hiccups for about 10 minutes. I woke your Daddy up so he could feel. Hope they didn't bother you too much sweetie.

Last night your Daddy told me that he was going to sleep in this morning. You know what that means? He woke up at 6:30am, a good half an hour after the time he usually wakes up. :)
I got up too and we just had breakfast.

Last night we got to see Lela Carmen & Papa Cesar again. We drove to Connecticut so I could get my haircut at this Dominican place I usually go but they were closed so I had to go somewhere else.

Your baby shower is this afternoon...yay! I'm so excited. It'll be good to see all of your family members in one place. Hope you sleep well sweetie. Love you!

-Mommie
(35 weeks, 4 days)