Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week 25: Sickie

Hi O!

Pink eye update: you still have pink eye but it's cleared up a lot so far. Yay!

Mama update: I'm still really sick and now I have the dreaded body aches. Oh my! I hope I don't get you too sick sweetie. Hopefully my breastmilk has built up antibodies or something. I still don't know how that works.

I tried out a new bottle on you at daycare today. The bottles you use, Soothie bottles, are made of plastic with Bisphenol-A in it. Bisphenol-A leaks into the plastic and it's been shown to do horrible things to animals. Ahh!

So I sent you with a new Medela bottle that doesn't have
Bisphenol-A in it but apparently you decided to chew on the bottle and didn't know what to do with it. Ahh!

What's more important? Having you be able to drink your milk or not getting harmful chemicals into you? I don't know! We'll try again tomorrow.

I love you sweetie pie!

-Mommie