Sunday, June 3, 2007

Week 2: Lela Carmen!

Guest Post from Lela Carmen:

Yeah!!!! you're back! I've been checking the blog and was so happy to read an update of you. I totally enjoyed the pic of you with the cute smile plus the "Froggy" song. Who would think your daddy could be so creative at 3 a.m.

I went over Tio Jon & Titi Lisa's home last Friday and saw your cute cousins Yasmin and Jalil. I read a book that Jalil's teachers wrote about him. They said such beautiful things about his progress and his creativety. I'm sure your teachers will someday say great things about you, too. After all, you have great genes.

Yasmin is looking foward to June 20th, which is her last day of school. She was complaining that she has to make up two snow days. I'm also looking foward to my last day which is June 22.

Well, Octavio, I hope to see you soon, so try to save one of those smiles for me.

With love,
Lela Carmen