Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 years: Picture Post

Some photos...



We went to a fashion show on Friday night. You were dancing around to the music



This was my favorite piece (red dress)



On Saturday we headed to a Peach Festival....it was super hot and you were super miserable



Peach cobbler with peach ice cream...which I didn't like. I had no idea I didn't like peach desserts



Even though it's super hot you like to wrap yourself with a fleece blanket in the car



Hiding from Mama



Bunnies at the mall



We got you a new friend at Build a Bear the other night...meet Benicio!



You washed him really well





At the mall... a place called hot dog on a stick...they had all kinds of things on a stick



Playing in the bouncy thing







Trying to have dinner but you wanted to play with my sunglasses





There were so many bunnies at the mall!



On another bus ride (Benicio's first)