Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 18: feeling yucky

So this week started off pretty bad. After ending last week looking forward to a relaxed weekend with your Mommy, I woke up Saturday feeling awful. My throat was hurting, I had a runny nose, and had a headache. Not a great way to start the "relaxing weekend" huh? Sunday wasn't much better, nor yesterday, so yesterday and today I stayed home. I didn't feel too bad about staying home Monday but today (two days) made me feel a bit worried since I know so much has happened and when I go to work tomorrow I'm going to be so far behind with work. Hopefully everything will be ok and they will understand at my job.

In other news, the benefit of being sick and not going to work is getting to wash all your new clothes that your Mommy bought you. There is some great stuff, and some not so great stuff (Yankees outfit). Right now you are sleeping on my chest. I always put you to sleep listening to hip hop music. I just gave you a bath and boy are you big! You barely fit the bathtub your Tio Toti bought you. You always seem to like baths, or at least don't mind them. Your Mommy is sleeping as well, she had a long day yesterday at her job, staying at work until 9pm for a dinner she helped coordinate. From what I could tell the dinner was a huge success, and I hope people recognize how much your Mommy did.

Well it's getting hard typing with one hand while holding you on my chest with the other, you probably weigh close to 20lbs now!

Bye.

Pa