Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 years: Breakfast Burritos


Since we were down in the Denver I thought we should stop down into Little Anita's in Westminster.  Little Anita's is a little restaurant that serves food from New Mexico.  Yummies!  When I lived in Santa Fe I would get a breakfast burrito, no meat, red chili from La Posa's about every day.  Little Anita's breakfast burritos are almost as good as La Posa's, and I don't have to drive 6 hours to Santa Fe to get them.


We're here!


Fooling around


Here it is!


The best part, the red chili!  I'm surprised I can still handle the heat of this.


The best part of Little Anita's is that every order comes with a free sopaipilla...delish!  I've even gotten Daddy hooked on these little things.


Then we saw Papa Jorgensen in the parking lot.


Driving back home, pretty Rockies.


Pretty Flatirons on the way into Boulder.