Friday, March 13, 2009

21 months: Colorado!



Hi little fluffernutter!

Guess what? We're going to Colorado!!! Yay!! To visit, that is. Papa Cesar bought us plane tickets so we can go with Daddy when he goes to visit the University of Colorado and Denver law schools. Thank you Papa Cesar! We couldn't get the same flight as Daddy so you and me will be flying out on our own the day before and then returning a little earlier than Daddy. Good times! It'll be like a little adventure for us!

I'm so excited! When I was 18 I lived with a host family in Boulder, Colorado (where UColorado is) for 3 weeks and with another host family in Littleton, Colorado for another 3 weeks but other than driving through the state about 3 1/2 years ago I haven't been back and I can't wait! Colorado is so pretty. I don't think we'll be able to visit my hostfamilies while we're there this time but maybe another time. I haven't seen them in 10 years and I'm sure they'd love to meet you sweetie pie.

Anyhoo, I hope you're aokay with the flight. You did amazing on our last trip to Florida so hopefully you'll be okay again. Remember, it'll just be me this time to go easy on me. :) I love you sweetie pie...thanks again to Papa Cesar!