Tuesday, June 22, 2010

3 years: Mommie's office

Since you got to see what Daddy's office looks like I thought I'd take photos of my office since it wasn't a total disaster for the first time in the last month.  You like taking the elevator to the 4th floor (my floor) and running down the hall to my office.  




Welcome to Mommie's office!




Mommie is official!



Your art gallery!  You're so talented, my sweetie pie



 

The rest of the wall




My desk




Messy bookshelf


 

On my desk


 

View from my desk


 

Pretty art


 

My little fountain to calm me throughout the day, you're the little reindeer




I teach leadership so lots of leadership/social justice books


 

Front of my door...some of your artwork is up here too





This is where the magic happens.  

 

Looking out into the atrium