Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 years: Denver

On Sunday we headed back to Denver because I had to get some books in their beautiful main library for my class.  We'd never been in the Denver Public Library but it's great and huge!  The People's Fair was still going on and it's right next to the Library so we had to walk all the way around but we made it before they closed.  Afterwards we went for a bite to eat and walked around 16th Street.  Denver is great and I'm glad we're spending more time there.  Everyone is super friendly and there are lots of brown people there, which I enjoy.




Getting your hot dog on



This is why I love Denver...we were  walking down the street and right in the middle of the street there was a piano, just out there for playing.  You stepped right up.



Enjoying yourself
















Denver makes you happy too!