Friday, April 10, 2009

22 months: Wedding photos

Some photos from our...wedding!
I'd post the video of us getting married but it's just minutes and minutes of me crying like a little baby. Anyhoo, we got married, Saturday, March 28th at Red Rocks Park in Morrison, Colorado.



It's about 15 miles outside of Denver. So pretty!



Daddy's almost a married man!



It was a little cold up at the high elevation

















A model of Red Rocks





Daddy loves you























This is where we got married!





We propped our little digital camera up on a rock to tape our little ceremony. Here are some stills from the video:



I started sobbing like a little baby



You were very concerned about Mama



Daddy trying to comfort me



And you



We're married!!



I'll only post our G-rated kiss to save your little eyes, Mister O



You were trying to block any further kisses anyway



Family hug



Taurito power...have we told you about this? You and Daddy are both Tauruses so you do this thing where you press your heads together and say "Taurito Power!" I have no idea where this came from but you do it with Daddy all time and you even let me do it sometimes even though I'm not a Taurus. But you have a super hard head so I don't do it with you very often.



We're married!



Happy Mama & Dada



I love my snookie

















This is so illegal...you're not supposed to climb on the rocks























Our marriage license and certificate...it was so hard getting this little piece of paper!