Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 years: getting cuter every day

So,

Golden gate bridge, trolley, plane, bakkas, ears hurt, trolley....everything you say when it comes to reflecting on our San Francisco trip is soo cute. Last night you said to me, I like your shirt, my plain white shirt! Kanks your version of thanks is also awfully cute as well. San Francisco was AMAZING. I loved it. the architecture of all the houses. The hills, yes I actually liked the hills, although pushing you in your stroller was not always the most fun thing to do. the weather, the trolleys, the DIVERSITY. It was great.

It's really made me think about moving there after graduating from law school and think it's something I'd really consider. We walked what seems like a million miles, up and down hill after hill. We walked over the Golden Gate Bridge, took a ferry to Alkatraz, went on a sight seeing tour bus, took the trolleys, Bart, buses....It was fun. I also liked our hotel a lot, the Hotel Majestic, particularly our price on our room ($57 a night with taxes included). The bathroom had old fashioned tiles and a claw foot bathtub.

Anyhow, right now we have your Titi Jomaira over and you becoming obsessed with her. It's been real nice having her over though. Its nice having family with us, although I often wonder I don't know whether it's better to live somewhere closer to our family that isn't as nice a place to live in just for family sake then vice versa.

I'm supposed to be working on a midterm now so won't say much more. Hope you know I love you and am working hard to make you proud little man. Oh here is a quick summary of my 5 strongest strengths on this test I took from StrengthsQuest. I think it gives a pretty accurate picture of me, although what I'm pasting is the shorter version.

FUTURISTIC
People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.

ACHIEVER
People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

COMMUNICATION
People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.

FOCUS
People who are especially talented in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.

LEARNER
People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.

Love you O.

Pa.